Turbine Technics, Inc. can help you increase efficiency and lower costs through our Custom Stocking Program (CSP). TTI will stock parts requested by the customer using a supply agreement or blanket purchase order. A specific quantity will be reserved for the customer and will not be sold to anyone else without customer knowledge. If a request is received by someone other than the original customer, a release authorization is sent to sell the part. If authorization is given, the parts are sold and new parts will be ordered for restock. If permission is denied to sell the parts, the requesting customer will be quoted standard lead time and the reserved parts will remain in stock.
Advantages of the TTI custom stocking program:
- Parts reserved for the customer
- Lead times greatly reduced
- Allows companies to reduce their inventory costs without sacrificing the convenience of having parts in stock
- Prices locked in. Customer can issue a blanket P.O. and pricing will be held for a specified amount of time
- Quantity discounts. Some of our OEM vendors offer discounts for ordering larger quantities which is passed on to our customers