Turbine Technics, Inc. offers repair and overhaul capabilities for a number of turbine parts to greatly reduce maintenance costs. All repairs are conducted by OEM approved facilities.
Overhaul Services are available for the following components:
- Turbine Blades and Nozzles
- Thermocouple Cables
- Flame Sensor Cables
- Valves (Bleed, Solenoid, CDP, etc.)
- Electrical Cables (On & Off Engine)
- Engine Wiring Harnesses
- Ignition Cables
- Actuators (VSV, VBV, IGV )
- Gearboxes (IGB, AGB, TGB)
- Fuel Nozzle Repair and Flow Testing
Parts are put through a four-step quality repair process, which includes:
1. Work instructions are issued and the component is inspected and tested to determine integrity
2. Repair estimate sent to customer
3. Upon customer authorization, the component is repaired, cleaned, and re-tested to pass final inspection
4. The component will be prepared for shipping with customized packaging and complete with inhibiting, if required
Repair estimates sent to our customers will describe in detail the required repairs; no repairs will be done without full authorization. If the customer does not want the part repaired, it is carefully repackaged and returned to the customer. The only cost to the customer for sending in parts to be evaluated for repair is a small handling fee to cover shipping. Also, if the repair cost exceeds the part’s value, the pricing for a new unit will be included in the repair cost quote.
Turbine Technics, Inc. only charges our customers the repair and shipping fees that have been quoted. There are no other fees for providing a quote for repairs. All parts repaired come with a limited time warranty against defects from workmanship and length of coverage varies depending on the type of parts repaired.